There are a few things you can expect from this site. In no particular order, here are a few.
- Financial lessons I have learned the hard way (on my own), and others I have learned from seeing other people make good/bad decisions. I hope that this can help you avoid mistakes and replicate the success of others.
- My own opinions on financial decisions we all face and what I feel the best choices are.
- General overview of various financial products or services with my opinion of them, and how they can best be used, as well as periodic updates on markets and what I'm doing.
- My own personal financial history and current updates. I will be as detailed as possible and go back as far as possible. I will also share some of the good and bad financial decisions I have made, with the hope that you can learn from them as well.
- The financial services industry, what to look for and what to avoid in a service provider.
- Reviews of different tools you can use that can help with your investments.
- Book reviews, usually on financial related topics.
- Periodic commentary on markets.
- Responsiveness to comments and questions.
This site is something that is for me to share my thoughts and to help others with things that I truly enjoy talking about.
What you should not expect from this site is personalized investment recommendations or anything that could be considered investment advice. I won't pretend to have all the answers to all of the problems out there but I will say that I will put some real thought into any topic before posting about it.